INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

THESE SHOES WERE MADE FOR.......BATHING?

Now this has to be a Carrie Bradshaw must have!  Designer bath tub in the shape of a shoe?  It is not to everybody's taste but there must be a market out there for ladies who have a whole room (or wing of a house) dedicated to shoes.
These Audrey and Audreyette baths have been created by SIGIS who are known for their incredible mosaic designs and  strong colours.  The bath is created in a mold  and then the tile designs are put on by hand.  I cant even imagine how much it costs and as I am asking, I obviously cant afford it!

 What I do love is the waterfall spout that will tumble water down on to your luscious locks making you feel like an expensive, pampered goddess.
I still think they should have called them Carrie and Carriette!


Would you buy something like this if you could afford it?

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! If I had the $$, these would be a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is all about fun, Jean. I like your style!
    Shaynna!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts