INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

PARIS HERE I COME - WELL SOON, HOPEFULLY

 pic the paris apartment via housebeautiful.com
This week I start a lifelong dream of learning French.  It has always been a case no time but have the money or no money but have the time.  Well I am a rabbit in the year of the rabbit so I feel something positive is lining up for me as this week is my first lesson!

I have been to Paris once for five days and it felt like home and I have been waiting for the opportunity to go there again for at least a month to trawl the markets, cook in Provence and ride a push bike to.... well not sure, but anywhere will be great!
I am hoping to book a shopping  experience with the wonderful Claudia  from The Paris Apartment and find some incredible one-off pieces to bring back to Australia for shoots, clients and maybe a little one will sneak in there for me ;)
Wish me luck and hopefully a little French will weave into my posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts