INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

INTERNATIONAL FAIRY BREAD DAY

I love random groups on Facebook, especially this one. International Fairy Bread Day.  Why do I love it so much?  Well for a start it is Fairy Bread of course, secondly it has been at everyone of my childhood birthday parties and my children's birthday parties but the best reason is, my son.
 Sprinkles, Hundreds & Thousands on his Circus Birthday Cake

At the age of 21 where we think our children are cynical, too grown up and want to be far away as possible from their parents the first thing my son asked for to be at his 21st party was, Fairy Bread.  It wasn't the fact that he wanted it because he just loved it but because of the great memories he has growing up.  So to me International Fairy Bread is a celebration of childhood memories past, present and future.  What are yours?
I love this round felt rug influenced by yummy Hundreds & Thousands avail at Corporate Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts