INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DUST - MY MORTAL ENEMY


My love of Black & White comes with it's draw backs. DUST!!!!!! I have Black & White in my interiors, I wear ALOT of black, I have a Black & White Border Collie. With all the dust and dog hair invading my life I wish I had the need to be more like a 50's housewife and have time to clean my surfaces on an everyday basis. I will not give up my Black & White, or my dog for that matter so dust will remain my mortal enemy till a Fairy godmother appears daily with an Enyo mit!

Our Beautiful dog - CoCo (and yes, named after you know who!)
If I could get away dusting dressed like Audrey I might be coaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts